advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Tuesday, January 8, 2008

With all Procedes going to thinning hair.

Ouch. I wanted to use a different title: “Remember, I’m not only crazier than a shithouse rat, I’m also a client” but internet blogging rules prohibit the use of the same word in a title twice in two days. Either way, this may end up being :30 informercial/testimonial week with all the Kwality clips I have lined up. Anytime I see Gary Busey in anything, I’m watching. Even if it’s a cameo in this :30 for Procede thinning hair care products. I missed his appearance in the spot initially, but thankfully their site had it up. Bonus! Forgetting Gary for a sec–hard to do I know–but if there’s a spot that emits less trustworthiness from its spokesperson than this one, I haven’t seen it.

No comments: